We happily accept qualified printers of all backgrounds and specialties into our organization. If you’d like to join the Guild, first review the information below, then join us at a meeting and introduce yourself. You’ll have a better idea if it’s for you. Once you have confirmed membership with an officer, you can pay dues via PayPal here.
Chicago Printers Guild Members
- Are involved in the production of printed materials
- Will donate one print to the CPG Archive annually that is a sole creation of the Member or the result of a collaboration with other printers
- Attend three meetings or events annually
- Serve on committees as needed
- Play an active role in the Chicago print community, both through the CPG and independently
- Will present print work at a CPG meeting
- Pay a nominal annual membership fee of $25 annually*
*Members who have not paid dues will not be able to attend field trips or participate in CPG events and projects and will be removed from the list-serve (Google Groups).